DHR242 models are 24mm (15/16″) Cordless Combination Hammers powered by 18V Li-ion Battery, featuring:
• Efficient Brushless DC motor provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR202.
• Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
• Makita’s first Cordless Combination Hammers with Dust extraction system.
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: • give maximum power thrust. • provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation • Rotation + Hammering • Hammering only • Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Makita DHR242RMJ 18V Brushless SDS+ Hammer Drill 2 x 4.0Ah & Charger
- Depth gauge
- Side handle
- 3 Year Warranty